Wednesday, 11 May 2016
Victoria Care Services is dedicated to staff training and development. For every new employee that joins our team, we also offer QCF level 2,3 and 5 qualifications for free as part of the Victoria Care Services development programme.
If you are interested can you please call on 01603926310.
Monday, 9 May 2016
*We are now paying the National Living Wage for all careers, regardless of age*
Victoria Care Services Ltd are looking for caring and passionate individuals to join our team of Shift Pattern Worker (Social Care Worker), providing support to our clients in the comfort of their who leave in Nursing and Residential Care Worker.
We are holding immediate interviews for the following areas: Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Cromer, Mundesley, North Washam.
- Submit availabilities
- Submit attendance performance
- Able to work alone or as a team
- Good customer services for visits, family or friends. Our Social Care Workers will have the following duties when applicable:
- Assisting customer to get up, dressing and preparing them for their day.
- Support with washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
- Continence management
- Toileting, assisting with use of commode, emptying commode.
- Using manual handling equipment as specified
- Working with other professionals such as nurses, district nurse, GPs
- Assisting customer to go to bed, including undressing and washing
We have various shifts available, for full and part time across 7 days; with a requirement of weekend work.
- Flexible working hours, zero hours or guaranteed hours contract
- Weekly pay, paid holidays.
- Guaranteed Hours will be subject to qualification criteria including successful completion of a three-month training/probation period.